- Maggie Maggio's color pyramid and color scales - priceless!
- Inch-millimeter-gauge chart. Not used much anymore since I'm working less with metal.
- Expired Trader Joe gift card to scrape clay off the floor. A broken wood skewer to clean pasta machine.
- Assorted scraps of paper with color recipes and technique notes which I hardly ever look at again.
- Slicer. If I caned, I'd use it all the time. But I don't cane so I'm not sure why I still have it there.
Finally, a photo of a Jil Sander outfit from a couple of years back. I have it there to remind me of my design style. Polymer is so versatile that it is easy to over-think and over-work. The picture grounds me and always brings me back to a clean and spare aesthetic.