Monday, December 3, 2007

Trunkt.org


Heard about Trunkt? It's a wonderful showcase of independent art and design. I'm honored to have been accepted into the very competitive jewelry category! Other Boston Handmade artists featured on Trunkt include J.Hill Design, Karalee Designs, and Paper Menagerie.

Trunkt.org is a very selective site and the jury parameters are strict. Even after being accepted, each and every photo uploaded has to be approved before it's published. Since it is not an e-commerce site, design and artistic merit are what counts. None of that monetary for profit stuff getting in the way!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! Your recent work totally blows me away! Zounds - I am astounded at how far you've come in just a few years. Stunning work... but then, I always knew you had it in you. ;P Brava, my friend. May you receive the recognition you deserve!
    Warm snowy Maine hugs to you!

    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie,

    Thanks so much! You're my mentor, you know! I think I've found the balance between production and creative work. Can't wait 'till my shows are over so I can really experiment!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete