Sunday, March 23, 2008

And now for something completely different....


This morning I decided to take a break from polymer and list a few things in my Etsy supply shop. Since I'm on a life mission to de-clutter and get rid of stuff, I opened a destash shop on Etsy for my extra stones and findings. 'Destash' is Etsy speak for unloading excess supplies, in case you were wondering.

Problem is, I still love stones. But it's time to move on from my chunky look, so I've been trying to convince myself to unload them. Then it came to me - I use sterling neckwires for my polymer work, why not make up a series of simple, elegant neckwires using stones, silver and vermeil? And since I've found this fabulous sterling cable, what better time than right now? Plus I get to keep my lovely rocks.....

I'm very pleased with the way they came out. Simple, sophisticated and very well priced between $35 and $65. Coming soon to my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, very pretty. I especially like the one in the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete