Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chica and Meche



I recently contributed to a Boston Handmade post about pets hanging out in our studios. While looking for a photo, I came across early pictures of my kitties. They were so darned cute! They still are, but are now mature, stately 7 year olds. The mosaic shows them at 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 13 weeks and 1 year. They're even bigger now, as you can see in the photo below. Maine Coons are a large breed and don't achieve their full growth until they're about five years old. Chica weighs in at close to 20lbs and my little one, Meche, at about 13lbs.

3 comments:

  1. awww...I love that they are always sitting together...they're very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!

    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you and a few other individuals for the 'Lemonade Award'! You can read about it in my latest post.

    Cheers!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kittens to beautiful cats. I have always said there should be 4 breeds: kittens, cats, puppies, dogs.

    ReplyDelete